IRONMAN TRIATHLON PROGRAMS
COACHING FOR YOUR NEXT IRONMAN
Have you been disappointed with your latest Ironman or 70.3 result? Are you looking for that extra edge to qualify for Kona?Is this your first Ironman and you don’t know where to start?
Don’t leave anything to chance. Make sure you are prepared to race at your best and start with a coach today. Programs from $70 per week.
Programs with Tri Nation Triathlon
- Improve your swim, bike and run times
- Balance your training with your work, family and life
- Learn more about the best ways to train
- Delivered online through Training Peaks
- Regular one on one communication with coaches
Take the Next Step
Fill out your details and we will be in touch to find out how we can help you reach your triathlon goals.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Testimonial – Chris Bailey
We arrived in Brisbane in 2012; with me a frustrated triathlete having just turned down a Kona spot. I was looking for a “real” Aussie coach to help me improve and do it again; lucky for me I met Mark Turner and 4 years later looking at the list below I can safely say we smashed it!
- 2 Kona qualifications with a sub 10 hour finish on the big island;
- Ironman and 70.3 podium finishes;
- 3rd in my age group in the Australian long distance championships in 2015;
- 20th in my age group at the 70.3 worlds on the Sunshine Coast in 2016; and
- PBs at Olympic, half and full iron distance
It has been a great athlete/coach partnership because of the following:
- Honesty – Mark says it like it is, so if something isn’t likely to work it gets binned.
- Understanding real life – Mark knows triathlon, whilst important, comes behind family and work in the list of priorities.
- Flexibility – with a young family and hectic work schedule, Mark managed to find a training plan that worked.
- Listening – plenty of feedback both ways is essential to make the partnership work.
It is a shame to be leaving Australia and Mark’s coaching care – however I came looking for a real Aussie coach and am leaving having made a real Aussie mate!
Thanks Mate I’ve had a blast!