Triathlon Training Camps
Ironman Training Camp
Date: 25th-28th January 2019
Cost: $300 Tri Nation members; $330 non-members
Accommodation: Accommodation is not included in this camp. We encourage you to organise accommodation as soon as possible as the Australia Day long weekend falls at the end of school holidays.
Timetable: Draft timetable for 2018
Our Ironman and 70.3 triathlon training camp is aimed at athletes training towards events in the first half of 2019. Predominantly New Zealand, Port Macquarie and Cairns Ironman and 70.3.
The camp will officially begin with a morning cycle in Brisbane on Friday 25th January and with lunch on Monday 28th January. The weekend will focus on preparing athletes for their respective races and the group will be divided up respective of ability.
This year we will not be including accommodation in the camp price which allows more flexibility in where athletes choose to stay during the camp. Camp HQ will be at Noosa Tropicana at 140 Noosa Parade.
What is included?
• 4 days of coached training sessions and support;
• Seminars on Saturday and Sunday with Michael Baker from Custom Bike Fit, Sally Garrard from Apple to Zucchini and Pete Jacobs the 2012 Ironman World Champion.
• A Mizuno singlet/t-shirt for the first 20 athletes to sign up*
• A 30 minute one on one consult with head coach Tim Franklin or online coach Mark Turner (limited to the first 20 athletes);
• Saturday lunch, Sunday morning tea and Monday closing lunch provided; and
• More inclusions to be announced closer to the date!
* Choice of sizes and styles will be provided in the order people sign up. So first in first served!
Noosa Triathlon Training Camp
Date: To be announced for 2019
Cost: $400 ($250 excluding accommodation)
Please note there is no option for attending individual sessions.
Accommodation: 2-3 bedroom share apartments in Noosa Heads.
Schedule: 2018 timetable
Camp Pack: Register and pay by 1st August and receive a bonus Tri Nation camp pack
Our Noosa triathlon training camp caters for athletes training towards Noosa Triathlon, Sunshine Coast 70.3 and the Age Group World Champs. The camp is based in Noosa and covers all aspects of the triathlon course. The camps are great for those who are competing in the Triathlon for the first time as well as those more experienced athletes that have specific race goals.
The camp runs for 2 nights starting with a session in Brisbane on Friday morning and finishing at lunch on Sunday. The weekend will focus on preparing athletes for their respective races and the group will be divided up respective of ability.
What is included?
• 2 nights accommodation;
• Friday dinner and Saturday lunch;
• Open water swimming, cycling and run training;
• Race planning and nutrition information;
• Tips on how to tackle the Noosa, Sunshine Coast 70.3 and World Champs courses; and
• Course details, intensity, strategies and tips.
We can also accommodate non-training partners; please contact us for pricing and availability.